Return to GasserMagazine.com

SWAP MEET

SWAP MEET ads will, as a rule, be run for one issue in GASSER Magazine before being placed on the club's website. This will allow members who don't use computers to have an equal opportunity to purchase cars or parts. SWAP MEET ADS are FREE but ONLY MEMBERS may advertise in either the magazine or on the club website. JOIN THE CLUB! For new ads or changes, use the contact information in the magazine or on this website. Thanks, Ernest McIntyre, editor

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WANTED: DOORS 1929 DODGE COUPE

I can't afford a Willys right now, so I'm building a '29 Dodge Cpe GASSER.  My present coupe doors can be fixed, but I'd prefer to find better ones.  If you can help me, let me know. I live in California, but distance is no problem if the price is right.  I just joined the club. 

Mark Ducharm  ~ tcb1958@yahoo.com